Good morning everyone! now it’s time to Talk About android apps for civil engineers:
My Measures and Dimensions
You can use this app when you need to take measures and make photographic records with them.
It’s easy to use, just take the picture and with your fingers put the limits of the object, and enter the real dimensions in metric or imperial units.
Also you can add limit arrows, angles and description texts.
Area and distance calculator
This app is really useful when you need to calculate areas and perimeters. This app uses this 2 modes:
- Calculate area automatic (GPS), point by point (GPS) or point to point on the map.
- Calculate distance between two points (GPS), track point by point (GPS), automatic tracking (GPS), or distances point to point on the map.
Also allows you to save and load your calculations.
If you are looking for android scientific calculator, this is probably the best option
This is an emulator for the TI-89 (Texas Instrument calculator), you need to extract the calculator ROM from your own calculator.
This emulator works just like the original calculator TI-89, with all the functions and operations.
Personally, I recommend this app for all professionals and students.
This is a set of small apps and tools that allow you to measure various things like:
- Length, angle, slope, level
- Distance, height, width, area
- Compass, metal detector
- Sound level meter, vibrometer
You can try or buy this on google play applications store, bye guys