This is the new android dessert, which will be presented in May 2013 at the Google I / O, there is speculation that Google may present others smartphones like Nexus X 5 or Motorola Phone. Will it be the same phone? Who knows, we also know that Key Lime Pie was tested on a Sony device, does the Japanese manufacturer will have its own Nexus? It’s probably.
Other companies like Samsung already gave a list of devices that will be updated to Android 5.0, these are:
- The new Samsung Galaxy S4,
- The popular Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung galaxy Note 2
- Samsung galaxy Note 8.0
- Samsung galaxy Note 10.1.
Probable characteristics of this new Android 5.0 OS:
- Uses less RAM memory in their process
- Possibly count with multi profile mode
- Better integration with social networks
- Improvements in Google Pay and Google Now
However, these are only assumptions, we have to be patient and wait for the Google I / O.